Notary Public Ilkley
An English Notary Public is an officer of the law appointed by
the Court of Faculties (after passing professional examinations) whose
public office and duty it is to prepare, to witness, and/or to certify
under his seal of office, deeds and other documentation for use
anywhere in the world.
The Work I do
- Attest to the execution and signature of documents
- Authenticate the execution of documents
- Authenticate the contents of documents; administer oaths
- Draw up and extend protests of happenings to ships, crews
- Present bills of exchange for acceptance and payment;
attend upon the drawing of bonds
- Draw mercantile documents, deeds, agreements, wills for
use in Britain, the Commonwealth and foreign countries
- Verify the making of translations from foreign languages
into English and vice versa
- Take evidence in England and Wales as a commissioner for
- Witness and Authenticate Wills made in England for use in
- Thank you Louise. It was great doing business with Atkinson Notary.
- Dear Louise,
May I take this opportunity to say how grateful I am for the excellent work yourself
and Mr. Atkinson did for me today.
I would not hesitate to recommend you.
With warm wishes,
- Hi Louise
Thank you for your very professional customer service. Very impressive.