Notary Public Huddersfield
An English Notary Public is an officer of the law appointed by
the Court of Faculties (after passing professional examinations) whose
public office and duty it is to prepare, to witness, and/or to certify
under his seal of office, deeds and other documentation for use
anywhere in the world.
The Work I do
- Attest to the execution and signature of documents
- Authenticate the execution of documents
- Authenticate the contents of documents; administer oaths
- Draw up and extend protests of happenings to ships, crews
- Present bills of exchange for acceptance and payment;
attend upon the drawing of bonds
- Draw mercantile documents, deeds, agreements, wills for
use in Britain, the Commonwealth and foreign countries
- Verify the making of translations from foreign languages
into English and vice versa
- Take evidence in England and Wales as a commissioner for
- Witness and Authenticate Wills made in England for use in
- Louise and Chris.
Thank you for your prompt service today I really appreciate the work you've done for me.
- Hi Louise
Thank you so much.
Best client service ever
- Thank you Louise. It was great doing business with Atkinson Notary.
- Dear Louise,
May I take this opportunity to say how grateful I am for the excellent work yourself
and Mr. Atkinson did for me today.
I would not hesitate to recommend you.
With warm wishes,
- Hi Louise
Thank you for your very professional customer service. Very impressive.
Please note that in appropriate cases I will work outside
usual office hours including weekends and I will see clients either at
my office (which has a large free car park and also is on the Leeds
CityBus loop bus route), or at their own office or home.
- Born in Shipley.
- Living in Skipton.
- Qualified as Solicitor 1977.
- Qualified as Notary Public 1993.
- Member of the Notaries Society.
- Past President of the Bradford Law Society.
- In 2008 ceased practise as a solicitor and now work full
time as Notary Public in Leeds and the Yorkshire area.
- Able to react without delay to the often urgent nature of