Notary Public Skipton
An English Notary Public is an officer of the law appointed by
the Court of Faculties (after passing professional examinations) whose
public office and duty it is to prepare, to witness, and/or to certify
under his seal of office, deeds and other documentation for use
anywhere in the world.
The Work I do
- Attest to the execution and signature of documents
- Authenticate the execution of documents
- Authenticate the contents of documents; administer oaths
- Draw up and extend protests of happenings to ships, crews
- Present bills of exchange for acceptance and payment;
attend upon the drawing of bonds
- Draw mercantile documents, deeds, agreements, wills for
use in Britain, the Commonwealth and foreign countries
- Verify the making of translations from foreign languages
into English and vice versa
- Take evidence in England and Wales as a commissioner for
- Witness and Authenticate Wills made in England for use in
- Hi Louise and Chris
We had the great news - only today - that all our Philippine Business has been approved so thank you again!
- Hi Louise.
Thank you very much for getting everything sorted so quickly. We were worried that the Foreign Office might take time to respond this near Christmas.
Well done and many thanks
Mike & Sue Deller
- Thank you for this confirmation Louise, this has been such a quick and straightforward process - many thanks for facilitating this so well.
My wife and I would like to express our sincere gratitude to you guys for the immense help you have been to us.
Thanks once again, I'm well pleased with your service.
- Many thanks again for your assistance. I was pleased to be able to get an appoint so quickly and found your advice and information first class.
I would gladly recommend your service to friends.
- Dear Louise and Chris,
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your high professionalism. What I liked most really, during the course of this work, is that you kept me informed at each stage as what you are doing and what would be the next move and time span for it.
- Dear Louise
Your support during difficult and drawn out divorce proceedings was invaluable. Firstly you gave me an early appointment, secondly you applied fair and appropriate fees but best of all I found Mr Atkinson to be precise with his assessment of my needs, and particular in his conduct during the accuracy of title transfer documentation.
Gillian M Swan MSc
- Thank you to Chris and yourself for a speedy and professional service.
the Hobsons and Adamsons
Please note that in appropriate cases I will work outside
usual office hours including weekends and I will see clients either at
my office (which has a large free car park and also is on the Leeds
CityBus loop bus route), or at their own office or home.
- Born in Shipley.
- Living in Skipton.
- Qualified as Solicitor 1977.
- Qualified as Notary Public 1993.
- Member of the Notaries Society.
- Past President of the Bradford Law Society.
- In 2008 ceased practise as a solicitor and now work full
time as Notary Public in Leeds and the Yorkshire area.
- Able to react without delay to the often urgent nature of