Notary Public Leeds
An English Notary Public is an officer of the law appointed by
the Court of Faculties (after passing professional examinations) whose
public office and duty it is to prepare, to witness, and/or to certify
under his seal of office, deeds and other documentation for use
anywhere in the world.
The Work I do
- Attest to the execution and signature of documents
- Authenticate the execution of documents
- Authenticate the contents of documents; administer oaths
- Draw up and extend protests of happenings to ships, crews
- Present bills of exchange for acceptance and payment;
attend upon the drawing of bonds
- Draw mercantile documents, deeds, agreements, wills for
use in Britain, the Commonwealth and foreign countries
- Verify the making of translations from foreign languages
into English and vice versa
- Take evidence in England and Wales as a commissioner for
- Witness and Authenticate Wills made in England for use in
- Thanks for your help on your side, I found the process interesting and you both extremely professional.
Paul M Coates - Branch Director
- Dear Louise and Chris
Thank you for your excellent services, I'll definitely recommend it to everyone.
- Dear Chris and Louise,
Please note that the lawyers in Lanzarote have paid me in full...
I am so very grateful for your expertise, and more for your kindness and understanding.
- Thanks Louise
Appreciate the convenient friendly service
- Dear Louise,
I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending your services and I will most definitely be calling upon you and your services in the future.
Both Louise and Mr Atkinson were very efficient, friendly and professional in helping me today.
Booking an appointment was easy and they were happy to answer all my enquiries beforehand.
I would recommend them to anyone needing this service.
Professor Bernard Chang
Yorkshire Eye Hospital
- Dear Louise,
Received, thank you.
I was impressed with Mr Atkinson's professional notary public service.
Please note that in appropriate cases I will work outside
usual office hours including weekends and I will see clients either at
my office (which has a large free car park and also is on the Leeds
CityBus loop bus route), or at their own office or home.
- Born in Shipley.
- Living in Skipton.
- Qualified as Solicitor 1977.
- Qualified as Notary Public 1993.
- Member of the Notaries Society.
- Past President of the Bradford Law Society.
- In 2008 ceased practise as a solicitor and now work full
time as Notary Public in Leeds and the Yorkshire area.
- Able to react without delay to the often urgent nature of